SunBurn,SunBurn Prevention Measures and Homemade Tips/treatment of Sunburn
What is sunburn?
A sunburn is literally a burn of the skin caused by an over exposure to the Sun’s ultraviolet rays. The energy contained in UV rays is absorbed by the skin. A short exposure to the Sun makes the skin acquires a Tan. Prolonged exposure can cause burns.
This means that all you have to do to prevent sunburn is limit your exposure to ultraviolet rays. And there are many manerasde do so.
How prevent sunburn
If you’re reading this article it is because surely you’ve burned with the Sun and are looking for any way to relieve pain and tips to heal the skin.
Either way, the information contained in this section is still very valuable if you plan to venture outside while still you you lames wounds. Not quieresempeorar the burn but do not want to miss the fun, truth?
In 1992 three Canadians developed a standardized method to measure the strength of ultraviolet radiation from the Sun in a place and time specific.
Since then this system, called the “UV index”, had been using almost throughout the world. Levels range from 1 to the weakest to 11 stronger parael. Listen to your weather forecast local to know how intense is supposed be the Sun in the days on which you want to Tan.
If normally you not spend too long in the Sun, do not expect to spend all day on the beach without burning you because you will face a painful surprise.
- Use a sunscreen with a factor of sunscreen (SPF in English) and begins by exposing you for 15 minutes to an hour to see how you feel after a few hours from the exposure. Based on this you will know your level of sensitivity.
- If you want to spend most of your vacation on the beach, consider visiting a beauty salon to Tan at least a week before tusvacaciones to prepare your skin against the Sun. The majority of the tanning salons will help you increase smoothly you exposure time. Don’t let your first day of vacation is the last.
- If you are taking any medication, consult your doctor before going on holiday that some medications may increase sensitivity to the Sun’s rays.
Skin care sunscreen
Caution: Less than 6 months babies not should be exposed to direct sunlight for long periods of time. Keep your baby cool and lasombra. Sunscreens should not be applied in children of that age.
Prevention of Sun Burns
Below some tips that can help you to prevent sunburn.
- Use a sunscreen with one SPF not less than 8. Esparcir in your skin paying special attention to the most sensitive areas that normally do not receive much sunlight (under the arms, behind the knees and the soles of your feet.)
- Returns to apply sunscreen every 30 to 45 minutes if your skin is still acclimatizing to the Sun. Once it gets used you can apply every 2-3 hours. If you get to the water or start to sweat you should reapply the block often.
- It is important to protect your eyes, but always remember that sunglasses can leave fun brands of tanning.
- If you think that you are in danger of burning you but you don’t want to leave yet, move to the shade and get thin and loose clothing. A wide Hat protegerátu face and your neck.
Steps for tanning
- Use moisturizing cream and lotions after-sun. The most popular contain aloe. If you keep the bottle in the refrigerator the cream will be cold to the aplicarlaproduciendo a pleasant sensation.
- Exfoliate your skin when you you bañes.
- Cocoa butter applied directly is said to help preserve the Tan and in addition moisturizes the skin.
How to relieve the pain produced by solar solaresQumadura Burns brands bikini
Unfortunately once you’ve burned with the Sun, and as with any burn, all you can do is wait for it to heal.
Fortunately there are many ways to relieve pain. It is important to stay away from the Sun until the burn has healed, but it may worsen.
Topical sunburn remedies
What makes a topical medication for sunburn is usually moisturize and give the skin you need to stay healthy and give to a haven time to take out your magic.
The only exception is when the sunburn blisters. The blisters should not be covered with any cream, lotion or balm, because puedenhacer the wound becomes infected. Do not try to burst the blisters – expected to disappear by themselves.
Below are some commonly used topical treatments. Be sure to time your skin between applications so that you can breathe, if not
Discover the best remedies/Tips for sunburns of human Skin
Exposure to the Sun can bring serious consequences if done too often or for too long. Although exposure is much more dangerous during the summer, spring and autumn must also protect themselves and even in winter with snow and mountain environments. Prevention is the best antidote to the problems which carries the Sun. But if for some reason no precautions were taken and he abused the Sun then discovers the remedies for sunburn.
Caused by the sunburn pain relief
a. Search for products like creams containing lidocaine. Lidocaine is an anesthetic that will help to reduce the pain.
b. Yogurt cold applied delicately can help ease the pain. The pain can also be faced with analgesics such as ibuprofen. Make sure you follow the instructions of the product.
c. Cold compresses and baths with cold water provides temporary relief for the pain.
The best remedies: homemade solutions/ Treatments for sunburn
a. Most of the following treatments will also help to ease the pain
b. Products that relieve and help the skin: aloe vera, butter of cocoa, vitamin E oil, lavender and tea.
c. It spread mustard.
d. Cut a tomato and apply it to the burned areas. This can be painful, but it will also help to hasten the process of healing of the skin.
e. It is always important to take care of the skin when you go to experience exposure to the Sun. If done once the exhibition has been prolonged there are some remedies for sunburn that tone up the skin and her hydrate considerably easing the pain.In this regard some home remedies such as the application of vinegar on the affected areas significantly relieves pain expelling heat accumulated in the skin.
f. It is a rather simple remedy and based simply apply a cloth wet with vinegar on the burnt areas.
The effect that makes vinegar, though its smell is most unpleasant, is considerably higher than the relief they can offer commercial lotions and creams that we all know popularly as sun creams.
sunburn more serious/second-degree or extreme/third degree
In the case of sunburn more serious second-degree, or extreme, third degree, as the rest of heat Burns may become infected. In these cases the skin begins to form blisters that eventually end up eliminating the first layer of the epidermis. When this begins to happen, it is important to moisturize the skin with natural ingredients well.
Some natural elements that become perfect remedies against sunburn are baths of milk cold, also applied as in the case of the vinegar with a damp cloth.
More severe burns may be performed the same procedure with yogurt and before that to dry the yogurt on the skin should take a cold shower to remove the traces on the skin.
One of the remedies for sunburn very effective is to make an ointment with dried flowers of Chamomile or margaritas and Virgin olive oil. To get the lotion should heat the mixture slowly to bath and then leave cooled. Once cool, strain and applies with a gentle massage on the affected area. This lotion relieves and moisturizes much more than any lotion or cream on sale in pharmacies.
The magical effects of aloe vera for Sun Burns to Human Skin
For extreme cases one of the remedies for sunburn that it works best is the application of aloe vera milk. The aloe vera plant is a species of cactus whose leaves a SAP of Milky aspect that has infinite properties is stored. In the case of sunburn the direct application of this SAP relieves, hydrates and disinfects the lesions produced by the Sun.
Incoming search terms:
Post Tags:Auto, Beach, Burns, Draft, exposure, pain, painful surprise, place and time, prevention measures, prolonged exposure, skin, SPF, sun, sunburn, sunburn prevention, tanning salons, time, treatment, treatment of sunburn, ultraviolet radiation, ultraviolet rays, way